Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Boldness of Faith

Lectio: Acts 4:31 And when they had prayed, the place in which they were gathered together was shaken, and they were all filled with the Holy Spirit and continued to speak the word of God with boldness.


Meditatio: Earlier this week, I had a woman who is a practicing Jew email me "Thank you for living your faith in Jesus so boldly." This was huge for me; I never thought anyone was really watching and here a Jewish woman was watching me talk about Jesus, she was watching my faith and watching how I treated others. Today, March 9, 2020 that same Jewish woman walked over to my desk and said "So I need to ask you something...will you pray for me?" 

Oratio: Father, continue to work through me, allow me to continue to be bold for the faith and to walk according to Your will. Give me the right things to say that will bring more people into a personal relationship with you.

Contemplatio: Are there places in your life where God is calling you to be bold? Are you answering those questions? Are you praying for boldness?

No comments:

Post a Comment